Sovini Trade Supplies is a 'one stop shop' for housing associations, house builders and repairs and maintenance firms in the North West.
We provide an extensive range of products and our friendly and knowledgeable staff deliver excellent customer service on a daily basis.
We have years of experience sourcing to specification, especially for housing associations, house builders and repairs and maintenance contractors. We know what customers need, and that they need it quickly, without fuss.
We offer a choice of picking and delivery options meaning you spend less time waiting and more time doing.
As part of the Sovini Group we use commercial acumen to provide social value. Our partners include One Vision Housing, Pine Court Housing Association, Sovini Property Services, Sovini Building and Maintenance and Sovini Homes.
Pre order picking &packing
Van stock replenishment
Delivery to site
Data capture atpoint of sale
Sovini Trade Supplies are certified to both FSC® and PEFC Chain of Custody for timber products, sourcing products that offer both quality and sustainability
• In the past year, we’ve reduced our fuel consumption by 45%. We actively seek local suppliers to reduce the amount of journeys made transporting materials and to support local jobs. If you require a more ecological solution we can source those products for you
• Our staff suggestion scheme incentivises staff to think of innovative ways to reduce our footprint
• We support local schools, charities and local organisations via the One Vision Housing Community Development Fund, which donates £35,000 of grants each year
• We work within the ISO 26001 framework in Social Responsibility, to ensure we act in an ethical and transparent way that contributes to the health and welfare of society
• All cardboard and packaging is recycled; with approximately one tonne of cardboard recycled each month
• Fuel usage is monitored on a monthly basis and average fuel consumption per vehicle.